Arguably, Google Calendar is the best application in Google apps. I often find that clients on MS Outlook have a side Google Calendar to collaborate and share calendars for conference rooms, projects or company calendars.
Here are 5 tips to get more out of your Google Calendar
1) Add the calendar event from your email.
2) You can RSVP to an event from your right in your email. When people invite you to events using Google calendar, these events will added automatically.
3) Include the address in the where field type. Google automatically brings up suggested places. This is very helpful because Google Now on your android phone will remind you when to leave for the event using Google maps and calculating traffic.
4) Set up an email reminder for those really important meetings.
5) Add or remove video calls. Google has upgraded hangouts so this means when you send out an invite by default it adds a video call. You can ask your administrator to set the default to add a video call. In reality most of your events aren’t done via video call so it doesn’t make sense to have to remove the video call on every event.
If you’re interested in getting more details on how to improve your email, CRM or custom applications click here to schedule your complimentary Cloud strategy session with me to explore that and to find out what you can do to have a results breakthrough. I have a limited number of appointments available and request that only people who are serious about dramatically increasing their results schedule a time to talk.
Question: What are your best tips for Google Calendar?
© 2014 Gizmoglobal.com
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR NEWSLETTER OR ON YOUR WEBSITE? You can, as long as you include this complete text with it:
“Cloud strategist Jamie Lin works with companies to evaluate an overall IT strategy to improve productivity and profits. www.gizmoglobal.com“